We open again in 2018
Open studios is a rare, annual opportunity for the public to visit the hidden world of local artists in their studios, workshops or pop-up galleries. It is free of charge.
No appointment is necessary to see the artists' work that ranges from small curios, jewellery, glass or ceramics to large sculptures, bronzes and epic landscapes. You can meet the artist, discuss techniques, equipment and discover their inspiration. Many artists are available to take commissions.
If you have never visited an open studio it can be an exhilarating experience to step into the artist's world.
- visit artists to see their studio and their work
- use the maps in the brochure
- follow the signage to studios
- meet the artist and enjoy refreshments
- check the artist's studio is open before setting off
- Download a PDF brochure here24.56 MB. (2017)
- Pick up the free brochure from the end of April at local B&Bs, libraries, book shops, cafes, restaurants, framers, garden centers and art shops as well as from artist's studios.
- We can also send you a free brochure in the post from June. Please send an A5 S.A.E. with a large package stamp to: Open Studios Brochure, 'Lungla', Bath Road, Devizes. SN10 1QE.